Slider

Thanksgiving

Sunday, December 13, 2009


The beautiful table!


Me being goofy when the family insisted I get in a picture.

Alright, now I'm in one!

My favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, has come and gone. We had a truly perfect day! We started our day with a yummy breakfast in San Clemente at my mother-in-law's house. It was fun to start the festivities (and feasting) early in the day!

Later that day, we were off to dinner at my grandparent's house. As always, dinner was fantastic and my plate was over-flowing. Since, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I was truly ecstatic to be able share the news of the pregnancy with our family and friends, on that very day! Justin and I had asked my dad to "do the honor" of announcing his next grandchild during his prayer at dinner. It was great to look around and see close to 30 sets of eyes peek up from the table in surprise!

With each year that passes in my life, I'm more and more aware of the abundance of blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan