Slider

I Love You

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Since, Justin has been bombarded by a major project at work (hang in there, J!), I've decided I better catch up on some blogging, while I have the time!

We were on our way back from Trader Joe's, today, when Hailey strikes up this conversation with me...

Hailey: "Mommy, I love you."
Me: "Aw, thanks Bug. Mommy loves you, too!!"
Hailey: "Mom, please don't say that."
Me: "Huh? Why?"
Hailey: "Mommy, I love you."
Me: "I love you, too Buggy."
Hailey: "Mom, Hailey asked you nicely to please don't say that."
Me (confused): "Okay?? What do you want me to say then?"
Hailey: "Hailey just wants you to say thank you. Let's practice, okay?"
Me: "Yeah, sure."
Hailey: "Mommy, I, I, I love you." (ooh, I love that little stutter that occasionally pops up) :)
Me: "Thanks!"
Hailey: "Ah, that's so much better, Mama. Good job!"

Man, this little one has a mind of her own! Who was I to argue with her politeness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan