Yesterday, Hailey and I had the pleasure of attending Rachel's school play (or "concert" as Bug calls it). It was really cute and Hailey was very intrigued by the whole thing! She stood still as a statue on my lap for the entire "concert" and never took her eyes off of her cousin. I have to say, there is just something SO, SO, SO sweet and endearing about the way Hailey looks up to her cousins. She completely idolizes them! You should have seen her the night before, when I told her we were going to Rachel's play. Oh, my- one would have thought that the girl just won the lottery! :)
Slider
School Play
Friday, May 21, 2010
Yesterday, Hailey and I had the pleasure of attending Rachel's school play (or "concert" as Bug calls it). It was really cute and Hailey was very intrigued by the whole thing! She stood still as a statue on my lap for the entire "concert" and never took her eyes off of her cousin. I have to say, there is just something SO, SO, SO sweet and endearing about the way Hailey looks up to her cousins. She completely idolizes them! You should have seen her the night before, when I told her we were going to Rachel's play. Oh, my- one would have thought that the girl just won the lottery! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment