AFTER:
Slider
A Room Fit For a Princess AND a Prince
Sunday, May 23, 2010
I thought I'd post a couple of sneak peak pics of the "kiddie quarters." It's been a fun process, putting it together...although, yes I shed some tears when I said "goodbye" to the "pink poodle" room for the last time. Luckily, Hailey was fine with it, as we told her, her new room was going to be the color of Bunny (her prized rabbit)! Oh, and yes, she's thrown in my face a couple times that "Hailey REALLY misses her pink room!" Except, oddly enough, I've only heard it from her when she's upset with me for something;) Smartie, smartie! I have a few more touches to add and still need to take a pic with the crib in it, but without further ado, here it is:

AFTER:
A view from the front corner of the room. One of my absolute, favorite touches to the room is the polka dot bunting made by dear friend, Amanda. Oh, and the frame on the left will host a pic of Baby Boy, once he arrives!
On the front wall, in between the two windows
AFTER:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The room looks fantastic, all ready for your little boy :)
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!
ReplyDelete