On April 19th, we celebrated Justin's birthday! (I know, I'm a little behind.) Hailey and I had fun making him a yummy dinner (complete with his favorite spaghetti sauce from the little restaurant down the street), picking out dessert, and decorating the house. We kept it mellow this year, but had a fun celebration, just the three of us!
So, to my J-man...Happy Birthday, babe! Life with you over the past 10years has been a blast! I look sooo forward to some great new adventures that God has coming our way! I have a little feeling this is going to be quite an exciting year...nothing like leaving your 20's with a bang! I'm grateful for the "family man" in you and the motivation in your spirit! We're a perfectly balanced team, I'd say:) Thank you for your strong drive and dedication to provide for our family, your goofiness, your willingness to put up with my quirks and your love for Bug and I!
No comments:
Post a Comment