Slider

We Are...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

...worn out! I'm actually praying this baby doesn't come before Justin and I both have a chance to catch up on a tiny bit of rest (both physically and mentally). With that being said, I'm sure we'll be heading to the hospital oh, sometime around 2am;)

He's been working round the clock, facilitating a company-wide sales blitz (all week) and still trying to make it home to sneak in dinner, bathtime and playtime with his favorite little Bug. Not to mention keep his sanity from a couple of "curve balls" (that's my nice way of saying "crap")that have been thrown his way, this week. I can see his head spinning when he walks in the door every night.

I guess it's just been one of those weeks, where even though we're both living in the same house, we actually miss one another and are longing for the extended weekend!

Me? Oh, I'm fine, just dealing with everything on the home-front and trying to keep us both sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan