Slider

3:22AM

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time: 3:22AM
Place: Upstairs Hallway
Event: Run-in rendezvous with the vacuum

Don't worry, I'll elaborate a little more than that! Early Monday morning, I heard Hailey crying for me in her room; I think I specifically remember her crying over it being "too dark" in her room. Of course, I step out of bed and make my way down the hall, to her room. Just when I thought I knew my house "like the back of my hand"...I was WRONG! Well, I guess I could just blame it on the fact the I was still half asleep.

Anyway, the next thing I know, I'm literally wrapped three times around the vacuum cleaner! Handle jabbed into my stomach, hose tangled around my neck, feet jammed underneath the wheels and me doubled-over the vacuum. What a sight folks, what a sight! Yeah, that's right- I had left it sitting outside of Hailey's door for the next morning's cleaning and apparently, I failed to remember that at 3:22AM! Aww, nothing like getting in a fight with a vacuum, to wake you up!

Oh, and for those of you that are concerned about my safety...I'm recovered and doing just fine, thanks;) Yeah, and for those of you who are laughing at my expense...how rude! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny (though I am sure it wasn't @ 3AM!). In our household it usually happens to Bret tripping over something I left out

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan