Slider

Thankful!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


This morning after I dropped a project off for work, Hailey and I headed down to Dana Point. My parents often use the area as their (running) training "field" and over the last year or so, I take every chance I get to "sneak" in a run there, too!

Today, though, it was BEAUTIFUL (not that it isn't any other day of the year), but I mean really beautiful! Calming, peaceful and exhilarating, all at the same time. Not a cloud in the sky, 73 degrees and a perfect breeze, whispering through the air. Heavenly, I tell ya'. All I could think about through my entire run was how BLESSED I am. Truly, truly blessed! I left with my mind completely cleared and detoxed. After the week I had last week, it was just what my mind and spirit needed!

I am thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan