Slider

Pancake Picnic On The Porch With a Poodle:)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Last Sunday, I made pancakes for Justin and Hailey. Hailey insisted on having a "picnic" with Chamee out on the porch. My parents have been in Hawaii and we've been "dog-sitting" Chamee for the week. I think when Chamee returns home, she will spend a solid week just catching up on her sleep! Hailey does not want to let the poor dog out of her sight! Having Chamee at our house has also worked in my favor...you see, anytime Hailey acted up during the week, I simply just had to ask her if I should take Chamee home?? Miraculously, she quickly learned to behave like an angel:) Although, now that I'm sitting here, writing this, it is going to be a sad day for her when it is actually time to take the dog home. Shoot! Better think of a good reason to back that one up!



Good morning

Hailey caught red-handed, "sharing" her food with the dog! (and no, she did not eat off of the fork after letting the dog eat off it;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan