Although, Hailey tried to convince me that "Chamee doesn't like Gaga anymore," (Hailey's way of trying to get have the dog take up permanent residency in our house) we returned Chamee to her own home. Of course, Hailey woke up this morning looking for the dog. Yeah, I had to be the bearer of bad news...I may have crushed my child's world. She grew quite attached to her over the past two weeks (and so have I). I just love my sweet little dog:)
I know my dad is reading this thinking that if we miss her that much, the dog is more than welcome to stay with us. However, being as she's now 17yrs. old (still can't believe that), we figure it's best if she stays in her own, familiar environment.
Now, that Chamee is at home, I'm certain it's going to take her a few weeks to catch up on rest, from all the "excitement" after her two weeks with the Piot's!
No comments:
Post a Comment