Slider

August Recap

Thursday, September 3, 2009

As we move into a new month, I realized that there were a few things from August that I haven't gotten a chance to "blog" about. August was a great month and we've been soaking up every bit of summer that we can! Here's what our month consisted of:


1. At the beginning of the month, we celebrated my father-in-law's 60th birthday! It was crazy for me to think that the first birthday I celebrated with him was his 50th and here we were 10years later, celebrating his 60th! My, how time flies!! We had a blast celebrating at his "lobster cook-out" themed party...everything was DELICIOUS:) I truly have a WONDERFUL father-in-law and am thankful to have him as part of my life! He's always 'taken me under his wing' and treated me as one of his own!

Happy Birthday, Papa!

Mimi and Hailey


All "suited up" and ready to eat!


2. We've done lots of swimming

3. Enjoyed our "after dinner" walks around town

4. Spent many lazy Sunday afternoons at the beach



What can we say? It's been a great month! Although, I've been hearing everyone around me say how they are looking forward to the fall...I have to admit, I will miss the summer! I wait all year for it and it always seems to fly by in a jiffy! Here's to soaking up every last bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan