Slider

Delish!

Monday, September 21, 2009

I made my favorite meatloaf (turkey) recipe, tonight and it is SO delish, that I thought I should be kind and share! I am really not a fan of meat, but there is so much flavor in this dish, I hardly realize what I'm eating:) Anyway, I hope you enjoy...

Turkey Meat Loaf

Serves 8

2 lbs ground turkey

1 cup chopped onions

4 egg whites

1 cup salsa OR Rotel Zesty Italian tomatoes (I always use the salsa)

½ cup uncooked oatmeal

1 pkg Knorr’s vegetable soup mix

¼ tsp pepper

½ tsp garlic powder

½ cup ketchup

*Variation: for a Mexican-style meat loaf, add 1 pkg of taco seasoning (I’ve never tried this)


Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix turkey, onions, egg whites, salsa, oatmeal, soup mix and seasonings in a bowl until all ingredients are well blended. Place mixture in a meat loaf pan. Cover with ketchup. Cover and bake for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan