Slider

Another Yummy Find!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Yesterday, when Hailey and I were at Trader Joe's, I came across these Pesto Parmesan Turkey Burgers. I'm not much of a "sampler" when I'm out, but they smelt outrageously-delish, so I tried them and WOW- they tasted even better than their heavenly aroma! Now, even though I often use turkey as a substitute for red meat (taste preference), I do NOT like turkey burgers! Ick:( BUT, these are quite the exception! Here's how I made mine (I actually copied them exactly how they were served):

-Wheat-sesame seed hamburger buns
-Thin (and I repeat THIN) layer of light Mayo - I don't like mayo at all, but have to admit, it was the perfect touch, believe it or not!
-Thin slices of Roma tomato
-Spinach- Not used in the store, but gave it the perfect crunch
-Slice of Provolone Cheese

There you go, serve it up with some Trader Joe's garlic fries and voila! The dinner received rave reviews in our house:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan