Slider

Birthday Weekend Extravaganza!

Monday, March 16, 2009


A birthday hug for Mama!

Apparently, the little girl on the horse next to Hailey thought I wanted her in the picture, too;)

This past Friday, I celebrated another year of life! I truly had the greatest, memorable birthday! The day started off with me opening my front door and finding a vanilla latte waiting for me on our porch, thanks to our friend Bryan. Then, Bug and I were off to Disneyland for the day. As most of you probably know, Disneyland is offering a complimentary ticket to you on your birthday, this year. I decided to take Hailey and boy, did we have an absolute BLAST! Truly, a PERFECT day with my little buddy!

Friday night, my parents offered to watch Hailey while Justin and I went to dinner to
Lonestar. Dinner was great and so was my date;) After dinner, we went home and opened presents.
A new bathing suit, Nordstoms giftcard and some new shoes- from Justin and Bug


Sunday, we celebrated with my family. My mom made an incredibly-yummy dinner and dessert (like she always does!). It was a great weekend of celebrating!

Mmmm...delish!!!



Thanks, Mom! I'll share if I have too... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan