Slider

A Sad Day for the Cook in Our House

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Yesterday, I was tutoring and had a huge work project to finish when I got home, so I decided to enlist the help of my crockpot, to get dinner rolling. I absolutely love my crockpot...I can always rely on her (yes, she's sort of like a friend to me) to deliver a good dinner; which is more than I can say about myself, sometimes;) She and I usually have a dinner date, at least once a week.

Well, I was on the near-side of heartbroken yesterday, when I began to lift the lid and was holding only the handle in my hand! That's right, the handle completely snapped off from the glass lid. This may have been the first time in our relationship that she's ever let me down. Anyway, I'm off to scour the internet to see if I can buy a new lid. So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan