Slider

The Perfect Weekend

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jill, Jax, V and Hailey


This past weekend was about as perfect as it gets! It was the perfect mix of spending time with family and friends, as well as squeezing in time to relax; LOVE it! Friday, we had dinner with another couple and their ADORABLE little boy, Jax. Hailey and Jax are one month apart in age and boy, do they have fun with eachother!


Saturday, I spent the day at my sweet friend, Julie's baby shower. Julie and I have been good friends since high school and I can't wait for her little boy's arrival! The shower turned out absolutely beautiful! While I was out, Justin and Hailey had another "date day." Their date consisted of visiting the horse stables and going to lunch. I wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch how cute they must look together, out on their "date." Those two just melt my heart, I tell ya!

Later that night, our friends Chris and Adrienne came over to celebrate my upcoming birthday. They were so thoughtful and brought over BJ's Pizza (my fav!) and Adrienne's homemade cupcakes (which, blow Sprinkles out of the water). The four of us had so much fun catching up on life and spending time with eachother! Thanks, guys!!!
Cheers!
"Baby" cupcake for little Missy

Lastly, Sunday was filled with a lot of relaxing at home, followed by Sunday Family Dinner at my Mom and Dad's. Justin, Hailey and I LOVE this tradition! Hailey started jumping up and down when we told her we were going to Gaga and Papa's house for dinner...too cute! I think I ate enough this weekend to last me the entire week;) No joke!
Gigi, Hailey and Poppi- Hailey's GREAT-grandparents (and they are GREAT!!!! Truly the GREATEST anyone could ask for!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan