that yesterday, I went to the grocery store and saved 67% of my total purchase!! Yay, me:) My total dollar savings came to $87 and I only spent $43! What's my secret you ask??? Nothing too spectacular, just coupons, more coupons and my club card. As I was "strolling" through the aisles yesterday, keeping all my coupons organized and random tallies in my head (all while trying to entertain my toddler who was using all her attempts to escape the shopping cart), the thought occurred to me "Is all this coupon-clipping, ad-studying, and mental calculating really worth it???????? The second I looked at all the food I bought and money I saved, my answer was DEFINITELY!
Do you know how tempting it is not to take the money I saved and put it towards a new pair of ADORABLE shoes I saw today at Nordstroms???? Ah, discipline;)
p.s. This post was not meant to sound like I'm bragging, just wanted to share my excitement:)
I LOVE bargains and saving money, it makes you feel so much better about your purchases, doesn't it?
ReplyDelete