having my daughter fall asleep in my arms at the end of the day! This doesn't happen very often, but when it does, I try to soak up every second of it. I normally rock Hailey for a few minutes and then she falls asleep on her own, in her bed. However, tonight she fell asleep right in my arms. I loved holding her in my arms and watching her body melt into mine as she drifted off to sleep. Right before she feel asleep, she opened her eyes and whispered, "Love my mommy." I couldn't help but get misty-eyed as I watched her sleep. When did my 6 1/2 lb. tiny baby turn into such a little girl?? Life is so busy, but the day I became a mom I promised myself NEVER to become too busy that I miss sweet little moments like this.
This made me cry. They are getting so big turning into such sweet little girls! I try to soak it all in but sometimes time slips away and when I read comments like this it reminds me to stop and cherish those moments. Funny, I was sitting in the chair with Taelor tonight telling her how much she has grown up and how much I love her. One day we are going to blink and they will be teenagers. Life really does need to slow down.
ReplyDelete