Slider

No bueno:(

Sunday, March 29, 2009

It is VERY rare that I find a product that is so bad, I end up throwing it in the garbage. In my quest to make little lifestyle changes to help our environment, I bought this dishwashing soap. Can I just say I was SO disappointed in this product? It did NOT clean my dishes, at all and left a chalky coat on everything. No bueno, indeed! I ended up having to re-wash half of my dishwasher loads. The extra water I wasted having to do this, certainly defeated my purpose of helping our environment. Argh!

3 comments:

  1. First my brownie pan...now my dishwashing soap! :) Hilarious! I really like this stuff- I wish we lived in Cali you could have given me your old bottle. :) Love your blog! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!!! Are you serious!? Too, too funny:) At least one of us is being "eco-friendly" when it comes to washing dishes;) SO glad you enjoy the blog! Miss you, friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer! If you're willing to give another one a shot, try EcoVer, I've been using the dish soap and dishwasher tablets for years and they work great.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan