Slider

The Prayer of a Two-Year Old

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tonight, I was putting Hailey to bed and when I started to pray with her, she quickly took over and began saying her own prayer...it was so sweet:) Here is how it went:

Dear Jesus,

Thank you for Mommy, Daddy, Hailey. Thank you for beach (we went to the beach, today). Thank you for "birdie got all wet in wawa" (she watched a bird/duck floating in the water and thought it was hilarious that they were getting wet). Thank you for "monos" (marshmallows) and "brinkles" (sprinkles) and "Hailey's own cup" (we went for yogurt and she got her own cup). I love Jesus...Amen!

Simple. From the heart. Honest.

Oh, how I LOVE the sweet, innocence of a two-year old! Can someone please tell me how to bottle all of this up??

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan